Monday, January 12, 2009

Car Rides

Many of you don't know, but Gus is staying with me for a couple weeks.  (I say many of you as if there are many who look at this or care.  But I will pretend that you exist and that you do.  one day!  one day!)

Anyways, so Gus is chillin on my couch in my room.  I've been wanting him to move in since October but Campus Housing is Buns and breaking the lease agreements is worse than breaking your arm.  However, for whatever reason, he is with me for about 10 days.  Maybe longer, maybe shorter.  Who knows?  I don't.    But I will take advantage of this situation!  In the meantime,  Gus is learning to drive!   YAY!  I'm so proud of him.    

Unfortunately it is in my car while I am present that he is learning.   (I'm just glad that I'm young, otherwise I might be feeling slight chest pains when I sleep at night.)   I'm just kidding Gus, you are doing as well as any brand new driver is expected.  

Aside-    Mom, I love you.  Thank you for teaching me and letting me drive with you in the car. I never knew how stressful you had it.  

Anyways, this isn't meant to be a knock on Gus at all.  I am just trying to say, now I know what to expect with my future adolescent children.    

1 comment: