Wednesday, January 21, 2009

44

Good luck Mr. President.  May the Lord of Hosts guide you in wisdom, and the Truth of his Son transform your heart.  Hope is found in Christ, not a nation.  Freedom is found in Christ, not a nation.  You are gifted in eloquence, but my heart is troubled.  I will pray for you that you will lead this nation out of respect and fear of God, that you will honor the image of God that is on every human being, that you will not leave this house in worse repute than when you arrived.  

And I pray for you  my Country.  My people.   You are so rich.  You are free.  You are powerful.  Yet you do as you please, and you give no consideration to the sufferings of others.  May you become more generous and less stingy.  Remember the poor and do not use what God has given you only unto yourself, lest you face His righteous judgment.

Last, for you Church I pray.  May you be strong and courageous, never ceasing in spreading the holistic gospel of Christ. May you be healed from the bad dogmas and poor theologies that drag you away from the truth.  May you partake in the work of God and the restoring of people unto himself.   May you lead the way in compassion, suffer boldy in the truth, and live lives worthy of the calling Christ has placed on you.  Open up your doors, and let the wealth be the Lords.  Share, and help others.  Love your enemies.   


On a side note.  I am nervous to see which direction the new President takes us.  

May the Lord be with him always

1 comment:

  1. I finally realized why this entry is entitled "44."

    BAHAHAHA I'm slow...

    ReplyDelete