Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IV Staff, New Blog, and Fund Development

For many this will be an interesting note. I have not blogged since the summer, but as you know I have recently joined the IV staff team in the Tampa Bay area. It is exciting and new and I am nervous as all get up. Yet I believe that God is working and that He is using me in some capacity to advance His kingdom.

Because of the changes you see in my life you might notice a new blog under my profile titled "about IV"

this new blog is specifically intended to help organize and inform a person new to the idea of IV to be able to make a good faith decision on whether or not to support this ministry. I hope to get the blog launched soon and organized. I hope to also use pictures and other goodies to help make it look nice.

Wish me luck!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment